Shandong Yongchuang Material Technology Co., Ltd
Add：Shunwang Street Industrial Park, Zhucheng City, Shandong ProvinceContact us
Sulfonic acid curing agent is a matching curing agent for self-hardening furan resin, and its appearance ranges from light yellow to brown transparent liquid. The sulfonic acid curing agent produced by our company has a wide variety of models and is suitable for different temperatures and humidity in different seasons.
The sulfonic acid curing agent produced by our company has the following advantages:
1. Low odor, fast curing speed, and high sand mold strength after curing.
2. Low viscosity, no impurities, no crystals appear above -20℃.
【Common specifications and models】
Generally used in conjunction with YC-A
＞35℃ High sand temperature
15～25℃ spring and fall
1. Winter -5～10℃
2. Used in conjunction with YC-B
1. Selection of curing agent
When using a sulfonic acid curing agent, the operator should select the appropriate type of curing agent and adjust the amount of curing agent according to the sand temperature, room temperature, air humidity and the requirements of different curing speeds to ensure that the appropriate curing speed and sand strength are obtained. The higher the total acid value, the faster the curing speed of the curing agent.
2. Addition of curing agent
The amount of curing agent added varies with different usage conditions. Generally, the amount of curing agent added accounts for 30-70% of the resin added.
3. Control of curing speed
The normal curing speed is controlled between 10 and 90 minutes according to the size of the casting. It is better to release the mold in 20-40 minutes. The curing speed is too slow. Appropriately increase the amount of curing agent (generally not more than 70%) or replace the curing speed faster The curing agent; the curing speed is too fast, appropriately reduce the amount of curing agent added (generally not less than 30%) or replace the curing agent with a slower curing speed.
4. Join order
After mixing the mold (core) sand with the curing agent, add resin, and then mix it to produce sand.
1. The curing agent and resin should be stored separately. It is strictly forbidden to mix the curing agent and resin directly to prevent explosion.
2. The sulfonic acid curing agent is a medium acid solution, and the operator should wear acid-proof protective equipment, especially not let it splash into the eyes. If the curing agent comes into contact with the skin, you should choose to rinse with plenty of water or seek medical attention depending on the severity of the situation.
3. If the curing agent comes in contact with the skin, it will cause slight irritation or allergy to the human body. The operator must wear protective equipment. Take care to prevent freezing in winter.
Packed in plastic drums with net weight of 25 kg, 230 kg and 240 kg, packed in drums with net weight of 1000 kg, or according to customer requirements.